Palavra do Dia

martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

Then the memory continues...

And it was after that day that I decided not to look back anymore,
not to repeat the story again and again,
not to look bellow,
always above me,
always above,
even though it sometimes hurts...

Do you think it is possible for me to do all this knowing that you still love me?
Well, I know you know the answer, even though you do not know this language...

I dreamed with you today...
I dreamed that you were asking me to try this again,
not with a question, but with a kiss...

I know that all my life is about that,
it is all about lovers and real passion for people I want to be involved with,
I am not suffering now,
I can feel how I can control it all,
except for your memory,
except that insignificant thing that sometimes doesn't let me sleep...
Let me out!

-your heart!, if you still have it...-

Lovindark

2 comentarios:

  1. kisiera hacer un trato, sin rencores, recordar con amor, ser espontaneo, no mires en tu mente a quien escribes solo escribe pensando en eso k estabas pensando, dirigete a alguien pero a vez trata de que sea a todos..
    hace unas semnas me di cuenta que la vida es bonita, y si t empatas con la naturaleza t juro que es muxo mas bonita t sientes como chilldren otra vez... mi vida a ido cambiando muy rapido, no t imaginas cuan rapido... pero lo ci desde el lado positivo y puxa es bonito tbm, azomate x la ventana y t daran ganas de salir a caminar acerkate a la naturaleza k esta cerka, y como t va a ti...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. zona ganjah en lima 06/04/2011 Lugar: Help! Bar - Calle Catalino Miranda 158, Barranco.

    ResponderEliminar