Palavra do Dia

domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

Sad melodies - In remembrance of you...



I will really miss you Josh... I love you...

+Don't cry my dear heart, everything is going to be better. Things happen because of something, there is always a reason behind. Remember: Love is pure, and impure people cannot offer you what you really deserve... Don't cry for him... He is not thinking of you... He is not with you now...

- I would really like to die before this happens to me again and again... I feel really sad... My tears cannot stop falling down, there is a pressure in my heart that doesn't allow me to feel good...

+Don't cry my dear heart... That pressure will disappear... Suffering doesn't last for ever, you know that...

- Four days ago he said he loved me... I didn't want to feel this again because I always know this is going to happen... Love doesn't love me, but I adore loving...

+ Don't cry my heart... Love loves you, what happens is that people don't have that feeling inside!


Lovindark

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario